14.1.11

Unruly letters

Today I received the Tonya's book! It's great and colorful...
I love it!

I like so much the Tonya's quilts, her way to make letters and her stunning and unconventional hand quilting.

She is a great inspiration source and I'm happy to have her book.
Following her technique the last year I made the LOVE quilt (waiting for the right quilting inspiration ).
And, two or three years ago, the words for a little baby blanket.
Very very first free pieced letters experiment...really stiff and not so much liberated! :-)

4 commenti:

  1. Nichi you are the first person I thought of when I spotted this new book! I will live vicariously thru you as choose a fun project!!!
    ♥ Eileen

    RispondiElimina
  2. I do the same as Robin!!
    I need get that book and hope make something pretty as your beautiful love quilt!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. love love love your love quilt. and love the kitty on the love quilt too! you know what I recommend for the quilting - freehand fans! glad you enjoyed the book!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Tonya has MANY fans among my blogging friends.

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...