29.7.10

Again about my trip

One more post about my trip in New England...but I want to share with you three very special place where I stayed and where my hubby and I have had joyful days.
The Blue Harbor House Inn in Camden ME, very comfortable and where we enjoyed yummy breakfasts.




In Holderness NH on the peaceful Squam Lake the Squam Lake Inn...an island of stillness managed to friendly and smiling people.


And at last but not last the Isaiah Clark House Inn in Brewster(Cape Cod)MA.
The Inn is wonderful but the Innkeeper is really a very special person, not only kind but also really interested into make your stay a special time.


Thank you so much Steve!

5 commenti:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I love New England epecially Maine. The Bed & Breakfast Inns are the best.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. Your photos are lovely.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Blog Surfing tonight and came across your simply awesome blog! So glad I did. I love all your posts. Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a wonderful fun filled trip you have had. So glad you enjoyed it. l spent some time in New England last year and thoroughly enjoyed it too.
    Beautiful pictures.

    RispondiElimina
  5. I sure enjoyed spending time with your blog tonight. Thanks for posting great photos of beautiful fabric and quilts!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...